We are aware that attending the dental surgery can be a stressful experience for some patients. Your complete satisfaction is our intention and commitment to you. We dedicate ourselves to creating a happy lasting journey with all our patients, who are motivated by our centre of excellence. It is our intention that you feel confident, happy and relaxed with us and enjoy your time with us at Experdental.
For new patients it is simple, just call the surgery or fill in the request a consultation form on our website and we can offer you an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
The following information may be useful for new patients:
- Please arrive 10 mins before your appointment time so you can fill in all necessary NHS and medical history forms. Please also bring in your national insurance and NHS number.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Please bring a list of all current medication.
- If you wear glasses please bring them with you.
- If you have trouble in filling in forms our staff are here to help you, but you may wish to bring a family member or close friend to assist you.
- If you are exempt from NHS charges please have your exemption certificate, documents/evidence to support this.
- Patient’s confidentiality at our practice is taken seriously and all information about our patients is treated with the strictest confidence in accordance with our practice policy.
- If you are liable to pay NHS charges all fees must be collected on the first visit by cash/debit card/credit card.
- If you are a nervous patient you may bring a family member or close friend to accompany you in the surgery.
- If you are not able to attend an appointment please give us at least 48 hours cancellation notice so that we can offer the appointment to another patient.
- Should you have a dental emergency outside the normal practice hours please call NHS direct on 111 who will put you in contact with a dentist on call.
- We hope you are entirely satisfied with our dental care and treatment and would be happy to recommend our services to others.
- If you would like any further information about care at the practice our reception staff would be happy to help you.